The Ampfibian X1 weatherproof connector protector keeps your electrical connections locked together while outdoors. The X1 eliminates the risk of electrocution while using in wet conditions. Perfect when pressure-cleaning, connecting pool pumps, outdoor lights and almost any DIY activity in the backyard. The X1 will keep you connected and dry in almost any situation: made tough from bullet-resistant polycarbonate. The only connector with a clear housing means you can see power indicator lights inside it. Ampfibians patented sealing technology keeps the insides protected to IP55 – the equivalent of a direct jet from a garden hose! The leads are held together securely by a unique mechanism that acts on the cords, not the plugs, making it extremely strong and safe. You can swing up to 120kg off it with no damage to leads, plugs or the X1! A handy flip-out hook allows it to be easily hung up out of the way. The housing can be locked closed with a padlock. Designed and made in Australia the X1 is fully self contained, easy to use, tough and designed to last.
- Fits standard and heavy-duty extension leads
- Patented seal adjusts to 10A & 15A leads up to 12mm diameter
- Simple opening and positive closing
- Tough IK-08 impact resistance
- IP55 weatherproof and UV-resistant polycarbonate casing
- Independently tested and approved to Australian Standards
- Vice-like lead restraint clamps