Designed to withstand the toughest environments, Roman swags are built with the strongest quality materials for the ultimate in comfort, performance and durability. Specially designed using a super strong and durable Ripstop woven canvas. Using a strong cotton-polyester construction the material undergoes separate processes for weaving, dyeing and waterproofing.
After weaving, the canvas material is VAT dyed for a superior UV rated colourfast result. This material is then passed through a wax double dip and dry process for proofing. The result is a super strong & breathable waterproof canvas, water head rated to 2000mm.
During construction of the swags all canvas seams are lap felled, a traditional method of stitching the inverted seam to ensure the water slides directly off the swag. This method prevents water from gathering at the seams edge.
This swag offers comfort for two. When travelling alone, use the extra space for storing your gear out of the elements.
- Strong and stable 3 pole dome
- Dual entrance from top and front
- Insect proof mesh panels for ventilation
- Ultra-tough 390gsm canvas
- Insect proof mesh
- High tensile 7001 series Alloy poles
- 7cm high foam mattress with removable polycotton cover
- Durable nylon webbing straps
- Internal storage pockets