With an OZtrail Leisure Mat Self Inflating Mat, you'll get a reliable night's sleep as it will never go down - even if it punctures!
Just open up the high flow two-way flip valve, and the mat will suck in the air itself, with no pumping or blowing necessary. This valve will reduce the inflation time, helps prevent air loss and makes rolling this mat down small a lot easier. The Leisure Mat will stay in a lofted state even if the valves are open, and the boxed sidewall construction will help inflation along while also adding more support at the edges.
The top is a brushed velour outer, which is easy to clean and has a soft finish, and this mat comes with a bag for easy storage and transport. For a solid snooze at the campsite, the Oztrail Leisure Mat Self Inflating Mats are just what you need.
- High flow two way flip valve reduces inflating time, reduces air loss and makes rolling smaller easier
- Self-inflating, simply open the valves and the mattress does the work for you
- Will remain in a lofted state even with the valves open, no more waking in the night to a flat mattress
- Boxed side wall construction provides faster inflation time and greater edge support
- High density open cell foam for maximum comfort and support
- Large air channels for rapid inflate and deflate
- Easy clean cool touch brushed velour outer for added comfort
- Storage straps, repair kit and carry bag included
TIP: These mats come rolled tight from the factory and can take some time to fully inflate for the first time. To maximise inflation we suggest allowing 24hrs for the first inflation.
- King Single: 195L x 80W cm
- Double: 195L x 127W cm
- Queen: 195L x 150W cm
- King Single: 85L x 30W x 30H cm
- Double: 132L x 30W x 30H cm
- Queen: 155L x 30W x 30H cm
Brushed Velour PVC Vinyl
High Density Open Cell Foam
- King Single: 6 Kg
- Double: 8 Kg
- Queen: 10 Kg