TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This Competition is being run by Your Outdoor Store, 106 Sharp Street, Cooma NSW during the Promotional Period.
- The Competition commences at 12:01am on 1st November 2019 and concludes at 5:30pm on 23rd December 2019 (‘Promotional Period’).
- The promoter of this Competition is Rockleigh Graziers TA Your Outdoor Store (ABN 90 610 690 312). 106 Sharp Street, Cooma NSW. Phone: (02) 6452 2729 ('Promoter').
- Employees and immediate families of the Promoter, are ineligible to enter.
- Competition open to entrants 18 years of age or over, or they must have an appropriate adult consent.
- People may enter the Competition by spending minimum $30 through any available sales channel. All required information and contact details must be provided at time of sale.
- One (1) entry for each $30 spent in a single transaction, excluding postage charges. Entry is automatic for online purchases, Instore participants will be required to fill out their details on an entry form.
- Total Prize Draw is valued at $2,587.99. There will be five (5) winners.
- 1st Prize Weber Family Q. Value: $799.00
- 2nd Prize Zempire Jetset 5 Air Tent. Value: $549.99
- 3rd Prize Oztent RS-1 Swag. Value: $540.00
- 4th Prize Companion 40L Transit Fridge Value: $499.00
- 5th Prize Your Outdoor Store Gift Voucher. Value: $250.00
- The winners of the Competition will be:
Determined by draw. The draw will take place at 09.30am on 23rd December 2019 at Your Outdoor Store, 106 Sharp Street Cooma NSW 2630. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by email and/or telephone within two business days of being determined. The name of the winner will be published on the website (www.youroutdoorstore.com.au) and social media within two business days of being determined.
- The Prize must be collected within one (1) calendar month from the date of the winner being determined. Failure to collect the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may draw/select another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority.
- The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- Authorised under permit numbers: Not applicable
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
- The Promoter contacting an entrant by any means provided to let the entrant know if they have been successful winners within the givaway ;
- The Promoter posting the winning entrants name on the website and social media platforms.