Credits to: Women's Weekly Food
Cooking Time: 45mins (including 30mins chill time) | Serves: 6
- 24 (1.7kg) uncooked large king prawns (shrimp)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 3 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander (cilantro), finely chopped
- 2 fresh small red thai (serrano) chillies, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Shell and devein prawns leaving tails intact.
- Combine prawns, oil, garlic, coriander, chilli, spices, honey and lime juice in medium bowl. Cover, refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Remove prawns from marinade, thread onto six skewers.
- Cook on heated oiled barbecue (or grill or grill pan).
- Serve prawn skewers with halved lemons, if you like.