The iGrill 2, app-connected thermometer, monitors food from beginning to end, displaying real-time temperatures on your smart device. Once you’ve downloaded the free iGrill app, connect the iGrill to the device, and run up to four thermometer probes from your barbecue to the food (sold separately)..
- 4 Probe Capacity (Two Meat Probes Included)
- Weber iGrill App
- Bluetooth© Connectivity
- Temperature Monitoring
- Food Temperature Alerts
- Barbecue Temperature Alerts
- Temperature Presets
- Digital Temperature Display
- Heat Resistant Meat Probe (up to 380°C)
- 200-Hour Battery Life (batteries included)
- Measures -30°C (-22°F) to 300°C (572°F)
Operating System Compatibility
- Apple: iOS 9 or higher required:
- iPhone 4S or later
- iPad 3rd generation or later
- iPad mini
- iPod touch 6th generation or later
- Android: Most Android phones running Android 6.0 or higher and Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
Please note: Some smart devices are not compatible with the Weber iGrill App, including: iPhone 4, iPad 1st or 2nd generation, Huawei and Oppo phones.
Take the guesswork out of barbecuing, and achieve your ideal doneness – without having to constantly check your meat. Use the iGrill 2 digital thermometer to track up to four pieces of meat simultaneously while achieving precise doneness levels on each. With 200 hours of battery life and a 45-metre line-of-sight wireless connection, this magnetic, barbecue-mountable thermometer includes two colour-coded, professional-grade meat probes and has a maximum four-probe capacity. It seamlessly pairs with your mobile device via the Weber iGrill app to immediately alert you once your food has reached the ideal doneness. The iGrill 2 also features an illuminated display with LED temperature readout, which means you’ll never have to lift the lid on your barbecue or smoker and interrupt the cooking process.
|5.59cm H x 8.13cm W x 5.59cm D
|12.7cm H x 1.27cm W x 6.6cm D
|Clean with lint free cloth and non-abrasive cleaner. Never submerge in fluid, product is not water proof.
|Declaration of Conformity- PDF