Sealskinz original, totally waterproof, breathable and windproof, close fitting stretch knit gloves, incorporating our patented Stretchdry technology. These gloves give excellent grip, control and dexterity for a range of outdoor activities.
- 100% Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
- The perfect barrier between you and the most challenging wet weather. Our products are developed in such a way as to give 100% waterproof protection whilst being incredibly breathable and dexterous. Add in varying layers of insulation means we can offer waterproof products for all climates.
- Touch screen compatible on the thumb and index fingers
- Featuring on a number of our gloves the touchscreen friendly tabs on the index finger enables you to take calls, take photos and check your bearings, all without having to take your glove off and exposing your hand to the biting cold or rain. Endure the elements and defy the outdoors whatever the weather.
- Zero Liner Movement
- Anti-slip lining improves dexterity and feel through reduced friction and virtually eliminates liner pull-out, giving you a glove which performs in a significantly better way to standard multi-layer gloves. This lining enables you to endure the elements and defy the outdoors whatever the weather.
- Increased Grip with dotted palm and fingers for firm handling
- Moisture control and comfort with a Merino wool lining
- Comfort and Control gained from the close fitting stretch knit
- 96.5% Nylon
- 3.5% Elastane
- 84% Merino
- 14% Nylon
- 2% Elastane
Finer than traditional wool with tiny overlapping scales that case each fibre, these scales are hydrophobic (water repellent). Inside it's a different story, the fibre core is hydrophilic (highly absorbant). Merino is therefore a wicking fibre and can absorb and release 10 times more moisture than synthetics. Each fibre can absorb up to one third of its own weight in moisture without feeling clammy or wet to the touch. In our socks and gloves, the moisture is then wicked through the membrane to keep you feeling warm and dry.
|Gloves & Mittens
|Mens & Unisex
||5 - 6
||7 - 8
*Size in Inches
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!