The Delta Bowl with Lid can store food and doubles as a chopping board or plate. The bowl itself is lightweight and easy to clean, and the thumb grip on the side allows you to easily hold the bowl in one hand and eat with the other.
The base uses our patented Protex hex pattern which reduces weight and helps disperse surface temperature. The lid forms a neat press fit over the bowl, which can also double as an additional plate or food preparation surface. With specifically designed steep side walls, you won't accidently slop your dinner or soup over the top.
The lid makes this bowl perfect for making instant oatmeal. Pour in your oats and water, then secure the lid for the oats to cook and not lose their heat.
- Lid keeps food inside and doubles as a chopping board or plate
- Protex hex pattern base disperses heat
- Easy-hold thumb grip that doubles as a carabiner loop to attach cutlery
- Steep sidewalls keeps contents inside
- Hard wearing and cut resistant
- Measurement increments on the inside
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe
|These products are all Bisphenol-a (BPA) free, which means you can have peace of mind while eating and drinking from these products.
|This hexagonal pattern on the base of all our original Delta series dinnerware helps to disperse heat comfortably so you can hold onto your bowl, plate, or mug no matter how hot its contents are.
|Backpacking, Camping, Overland
|Dishwasher & Microwave Safe
|BPA Free Food-grade glass-reinforced polypropylene
|ø16 cm x 5 cm D