Designed for walking excursions and dynamic activity, the Moraine Plus GTX from Scarpa has all comfort you need this season. The upper is made from high quality 1.6mm Nubuck leather which has been combined with a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane lining, providing maximum weather protection, breathability and durability. The long lacing structure has been borrowed from the climbing world to give a custom fit and instant comfort and the rubber toe rand has been shaped to protect the foot from accidental impacts.
The sole used is the Vibram Dynatech 3, which has been designed according to 3 principles - lightness, cushioning and stability - perfect for light trekking and trail walking.
- A lightweight pair of shoes that are perfect for light hiking and trail walking.
- High Quality 1.6mm Nubuck leather upper.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane lining for maximum weather protection, breathability and durability.
- Long lacing closure for custom fit.
- Rubber toe rand to protect from impacts.
- Vibram Dynatech 3 sole unit.
- Weight: 1000g per pair in EU42.