More durable than your average gazebo. The Commercial Series of gazebos are ideal for the frequent user or corporate customers.
- 240 x 240cm ground and canopy coverage.
- Fire retardant 500 Denier UVtex treated polyester canopy with internal silver coating that blocks more than 98% of UV radiation.
- Certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficiency of design for temporary shade structures.
- High quality powder coated steel folding frame with ABS componentry for strength.
- Triple layer 600 Denier polyester reinforcing points in key wear locations.
- Heavy duty 32mm tubular steel leg sections with 3 stage system for compact size.
- Oversized moulded buttons for easy height adjustment.
- Externally bound roof line seams to improve tension in the canopy and large roof vents for improved heat and wind dissipation
- Heavy duty wheeled carry bag for easy transportation and protected storage.
|Silver Coated UVtex® 2000 Sun Tough canopy fabric - the UVtex® treatment protects the canopy from harsh UV rays. 500 Denier fabric thickness. Factory heat taped seams help prevent seam leakage.
|240 cm x 240 cm
|Canopy Fire Rating
|Passes the strict US fire retardant standard CPAI-84
|Tested & certified by Australian Engineers for sufficiency of design to meet the Building Code of Australia for temporary structures
|Quick to erect, powder coated white steel frame - no assembly required
|Heavy duty powder coated steel with 3 position push button height adjustment
|Canopy Strut System
|Heavy duty straight scissor struts
|3 Position height adjustment - 175, 190 and 205cm head clearance at the sides. Overall height 276cm
|Pegs & Guy Ropes
|Pre-attached guy ropes & sturdy pegs included
Easy to handle, wheeled carry bag for transport & storage.
Carry bag size - 135 cm x 26 cm x 21 cm
|1 Year Manufacturers Warrant against defects of material or manufacture