Because of their excellent quality, strength and longevity Outdoor Connection Durarig Tarps have long been recognised as the best available. The attention to detail throughout the manufacturing process and the quality control procedures ensure a superior quality product.
Outdoor Connection tarps are technically superior in their materials and construction. The HDPE (high-density polyethylene) base cloth and LDPE (low-density polyethylene) laminations have had the highest grade UV stabilising agents added to give you a more UV resistant tarp. The 1000 denier base cloth is heavier and stronger than other tarps available. Welded stainless steel ‘D’ rings and reinforced patches are used for the very strong attachment points.
Due to its quality and construction, an Outdoor Connection Durarig Tarp will give long lasting shade and weather protection.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) base cloth
- LDPE (low-density polyethylene) laminations
- 100 Denier base cloth – heavier and stronger than other tarps available
- Welded stainless steel ‘D’ rings and reinforced patches
- Measurements are made using Feet (')
- More Sizes available. Please contact the store directly to discuss options