Stretchy and supportive merino socks for technical performance on snow, our strategically cushioned Ski+ Light Over the Calf socks are durable, breathable, and comfortable, with anatomical support in key areas.
- Anatomical toe box for unique left and right fit
- Sculptured cushion maximizes fit and comfort
- Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- Ankle support enhances fit
- Instep support for stability
- Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- Function junction to eliminate bulk
- Comfort cuff wide welt for comfort
- Weight: 180g / 6.35oz size L
- Fabric: 55% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 3% LYCRA©
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
- Naturally odour-resistant
- No-itch comfort
- Regulates body temperature
- Height Guide
||Over The Calf
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.
All Icebreaker socks come with a lifetime guarantee. If they ever wear out Icebreaker will replace them with a new pair - no questions asked.