Lightweight, durable and odour-resistant trail socks designed for maximum comfort and premium fit, our Hike Medium Crew Camping Outdoors socks are ideal for rugged day hikes and year-round conditions.
- Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- Instep support for stability
- Double-up merino cushioning for increased comfort in heel and metatarsal bones
- Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- Function junction to eliminate bulk
- Comfort cuff wide welt for comfort
- Weight: 128g / 4.52oz size M
- Fabric: 59% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 3% LYCRA©
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
- Naturally odour-resistant
- No-itch comfort
- Regulates body temperature
- Height Guide
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.
All Icebreaker socks come with a lifetime guarantee. If they ever wear out Icebreaker will replace them with a new pair - no questions asked.