There’s something oh-so rustic and charismatic about enamel…
It awakens images of campfires and outdoor picnics, country kitchens and dawn fishing trips. For some, Girl Guides and Scouts camps sound like the ringing of enamel cups as they’re scrubbed after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Designed in England.
- Made from enamel – each piece is made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel.
- Incredibly durable, with long-lasting colour if cared for correctly.
- Cannot burn, and resistant to chemicals.
- Shaped rim for easy pouring.
- Not recommended for use in the microwave.
- Oven safe up to 270ºC.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Colour: Blue/white.
- Capacity: 800ml.
- Diameter: 14cm.
Care & Cleaning:
- It is not recommended that you scrub your Falcon enamelware with abrasive materials. To remove burned-on stains and grease, use a soap-filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Use sharp-edged metal objects with care around your Falcon enamelware, in order to prevent scratching.
- When cooking with your enamelware, do not allow it to boil dry. Doing so may damage the enamel surface.
- If enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off the appliance and allow for the enamelware to cool before adding liquid.
- Enamel on steel is hard and strong, but like all good ceramic materials, it will chip if handled too roughly.