Designed for the adventure traveller or just about anyone not wanting to be restrained by travel limitations (excluding Covid 19), the Caribee Stratos Hybrid 70L is a premium lightweight 70L trolley travel bag that can quickly convert in to a backpack. This bag’s lightweight and practical design allows you to pack all your travel gear and not be weighed down by a clunky old design.
At only 3.35kg, the Stratos Hybrid can glide through airport terminals, roll down historic streets, traverse famous landmarks on the way to your destination. If you feel like heading off the beaten track, the concealable Bio-form harness system with padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and hip belt will get you Stratos Hybrid up off the ground for use as a backpack. On the outside our rip stop fabric, QR compression system and multiple grab handles make traversing the globe or continent trouble free, whilst the oversized wheels and a concealable aluminium push button trolley are ready to deploy at short notice.
- Premium lightweight 70L trolley bag that quickly converts into a backpack
- Concealable Bio-form harness system with padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and hip belt
- Super lightweight design (3.35kg) combined with strong diamond rip stop material construction
- Zip away harness cover protects the packs back system during transit journeys
- Quality aluminium push button trolley system stows neatly in the top of the pack
- Oversized and interchangeable wheels are ready for the toughest travel conditions
- Full length main zip compartment allows easy organisation and access to your travel gear
- Internal mesh zip storage pockets, ideal for accessories
- Internal and external QR compression system secures the packs contents
- Lockable zip housings help protect your belongings from theft Multiple external grab handles
- Volume: 70L
- Dimensions: 75 cm x 42 cm x 30 cm
- Weight: 3.35 kg