These water-resistant boots are a great option for all day comfort and are packed with safety features. With an upper built with top-of-the-range Crazy Horse leather, each pair has it's own, unique look.
- Premium leather is treated to provide extra water resistance and is particularly suitable for muddy conditions.
- The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
- Our ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
- Achieving the slip resistance standards in AS 2210.3:2019, this boot has a tread pattern designed to maximise the qualities of the TPU outsole
- Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard.
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.
- Crazy Horse premium water-resistant leather lace up ankle safety boot—150mm height
- Sizes 3, 4 and 14 have a PUR sole
- Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable, moisture wicking lining
- Moulded TPU heel guard
- PU midsole and TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- 6mm tread—oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Heat resistant to 140˚C
- Slip resistant
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel and forepart strike zones for increased impact protection.
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed.
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Reinforced stitching
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Blundstone 143 Safety Boot PDF Download