The #992 is loaded with safety and comfort features—and the inclusion of XRD® Technology means it is the ultimate in work boot comfort.
- Premium leather is treated to provide extra water resistance and is particularly suitable for muddy conditions
- The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C. It has a very high insulating value, providing short term resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment.
- Our ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
- Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap proven to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.
- Wheat water-resistant nubuck safety boot—150mm height
- 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking device
- Convenient heavy-duty YKK zip with zip fastener
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added leather protection
- PU midsole and TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack. Oil, acid & organic fat resistant , heat resistant to 140˚C and slip resistant
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating bamboo lining
- Low density shock absorbing PU midsole with anti-bacterial agent.
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- Excellent cut and slip resistance
- Highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Heat resistant to 300˚C
- Oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed.
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Blundstone 992 Data Sheet PDF Download