Perfect for tradies, transport workers and warehouse workers, the lightweight #418 provides excellent ankle support, while the heavy-duty zip provides easy on, easy off functionality.
- Zip side for convenience, Built tough with a YKK zipper, these boots are easy on, easy off so you can leave hard work at the door.
- The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
- Utilizing XRD® Technology, SPS MAX comfort has been designed to provide ultimate protection and support, reducing fatigue and orthopedic problems in the lower back, legs and feet.
- Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- The steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.
- This boot has a tread pattern designed to maximize the qualities of the TPU outsole.
- Wheat nubuck zip sided non-safety boot
- Convenient heavy-duty YKK zip with zip fastener
- High quality anti-bacterial lining
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- PU midsole and TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack. Oil, acid & organic fat resistant , heat resistant to 140˚C and slip resistant
- Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel Shank—ensures correct flex point and assists with torsional stability
- Water Resistant Upper
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry