The Avanti Twin Wall Coffee Plunger is the ideal vessel for filtering your favourite coffee blend. It is made from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel and will keep your coffee at the ideal temperature thanks to its ingenious heat-retentive twin wall design. The stainless-steel plunger contains a fine-mesh filter for premium extraction of the coffee bean. The mesh filter delivers the coffee’s aromatic oils and flavours direct to your cup.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel Twin Wall construction
- Easy pour, drip free spout
- Quality stainless steel rod, filter and screen assembly
- Stylish, mirror finish
- Dishwasher safe
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Pre-rinse the coffee plunger with boiling water.
- Using quality course coffee grounds pour two level tablespoons per cup into the carafe and add water, just off the boil.
- Stir coffee lightly, then place lid on carafe with plunger withdrawn, and leave to brew for 4 minutes.
This important pause allows time for the grounds to release the essential oils and essences which produce the full flavoured, aromatic delights inherent in fine coffee.
- Finally gently depress the plunger until the knob contacts the lid. Serve within 20 minutes.
Caution: Do not overfill carafe and always have spout facing away from you when depressing the plunger. When in use, keep out of reach of children.
- To clean the plunger, separate the lid from pot.
- Clean the filter with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing coffee residue.
- Clean pot with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Dishwasher safe.